1. Download and fill out the Transcript Request Form below.
2. If you live in the area, you may come into the Counseling Office Monday – Friday between 7AM and 3PM to drop off the form.
3. If you are not in the area, download and complete the Transcript Request Form and mail to the address listed.
4. We do not accept requests over the phone; the form must be completed and signed.
5. Only alumni may request a transcript. Per Illinois Board of Education Law 105ILCS 10/2: Once a student reaches the age of 18, enters military service, gets married, or graduates from high school, (s)he is the ONLY person who can request his/her transcript. The request must include the student’s signature and satisfactory evidence of his/her identity.
Please note: Transcripts for past students are pulled once a week and are typically processed on Fridays. We mail transcripts directly to the student or school, as requested on the form. Please consider processing time before calling for the status of your transcript.